The Champion is an Ascendancy class for Duelists in Path of Exile. The Champion is a defensive/support class that can act as a tank for their party by taunting and debuffing enemies, buffing their allies with an aura, or Intimidate enemies to reduce their defenses. In PoE 3.2, collectors of path of exile orbs may know, Champion has some changes.
1. Unstoppable Hero: No longer grants increased Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify. Instead grants +1000 Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify and Cannot Be Stunned while you have Fortify. The small passive leading to Unstoppable Hero now also increases Ailment Damage from Attack Skills while wielding a Melee weapon.
2. Fortitude: The small passive leading to Fortitude now also increases Ailment Damage from Attack Skills while wielding a Melee weapon.
3. First to Strike, Last to Fall: The small passive leading to First to Strike, Last to Fall now grants 14% increased Melee Damage, rather than 5% increased Attack Speed. First to Strike, Last to Fall now also grants Adrenaline for 20 seconds when you reach Low Life if you don’t already have Adrenaline, and removes Ailments and Burning when you gain Adrenaline. Adrenaline grants 100% increased Damage, 25% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed, and 10% additional Physical Damage Reduction.
4. Inspirational: Now grants you and nearby Allies 12% increased Movement Speed (up from 8%).
5. Conqueror: Now grants 100% chance to Taunt on Hit (up from 25%), 2% of Life Regenerated per second if you’ve Taunted an Enemy Recently (up from 1%), and Enemies Taunted by you deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments against other targets.
6. Worthy Foe: No longer causes Enemies Taunted by you to deal 10% less Damage with Hits and Ailments to other targets. Now prevents Enemies taunted by you from Evading Attacks.
We will update the news about Path of Exile in real time, if you don’t want to be left behind in the game just because of lack of orbs, please buy exalted orbs on U4GM.